วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

'Prime Minister Somchai' gets royal

Summary


This news is a about Mr.Somchai Wongsawat appoint to prime minister of Thailand by a parliament vote 298 to 163 for him and The king call him to Klai Kangwon Palace to endorse the nomination.


Personal Response


I think the politics in Thailand is so bore if Pantamit Group not accept this appointment it will make a revolution. I would not like to see a my country to go down Why 2 side not to think about a future in country ? if Thailand remain this situation I think investor who interest to investment will run away.
Finally, I think should keep looking and give a time to Mr.Somchai for him that what can he do for our country? I hope this appointment will a better to the country for people will good livelihood.

ที่มา http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=130772

Mr.Panuwat Sae-Sow No.15 ID 1500205966

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: