วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551


20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN LEAPS OFF 27TH FLOOR OF PATTAYA HOTEL


Summary

This passage about a woman is hotel housekeeping in Mark Land and Spa hotel. She jump off 27th floor of the hotel that was a death immediately and the body torn two because her body bump with iron roof structure of the storage room. So form investigation her older sister supposed that from suicide because she was a very sensitive, petulance and she had been thyroid also.


Personal Response


In my opinion I think this news is a very horrification and so sad because she has only 20 years, if she endures more than it might pass this trouble. But I know, because I don’t be her may unknown. However if happen with me, I’ll don’t like this because I still have father, mother, brother, and relatives that love and anxiety me always. If I die, first person who sad are father, mother person born me.


แหล่งอ้างอิง

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007219


Manthika Hem-angkun No. 18 Section 6201 ID : 1500206261


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: