วันศุกร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Southern Unrest Staff flee Songkhla school


Summary

This news is about saboteurs who exploded scouts causes have a lot of turmoil in the district, schools that area canceled classes indefinitely, teachers moved to work at a school in Muang district and students go back to home immediately.


Personal Response

I feel bad when I know this news because my hometown is Pattani. I think it too long time that have this cases and nobody solves it as serious, I hate southern saboteurs very much, everybody have a trouble form them. I’d like to know what their thought to do like this. Because it was killed a lot of people in anyways.


แหล่งอ้างอิง

http://www.bangkokpost.com/150708_News/15Jul2008_news08.php


Manthika Hem-angkun No. 18 Section 6201 ID : 1500206261

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: