วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

One-Two-Go Airlines suspends operations

Summary :

This passage is about One-Two-Go Airline that meets the problem about price oil which they will cease operations temporarily and they will raise the price ticket. Mr.Udom was not clear about his employee and passenger who bought forward ticket that how did he do.

Personal Response :

In my opinion, I think this problem not easy to solve. I sympathize with each other. I think if Mr.Udom will dismiss his employee, He should find the new job for them. The customers, he should give their money back or open his airlines for usual which One-Two-Go Airline should not raise the price to forward ticked and he can raise the price for new ticket. I think these way may be solve some problem.

Source : http://www.bangkokpost.com/190708_News/19Jul2008_news002.php

Miss Lalita Suthammarak ID.1500202021 No.5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: