วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Loy Krathong Day

Summary
On Loy Krathong day I didn't float a krathong in the river. But I saw a very big Moon. On Loy Krathong day I felt strange because the Moon's size was very big and the river to the top of the banks. Krathong is a "leaf cup" usually made of banana leaf as one often sees in the market.Loy krathong day is a happy day because everyboby has fun. Loy krathong day is the time to thank the goddess of water because I use water. Loy Krathong is on the 12th full moon every year


Comment
Loy Krathong Day is the night of the twelfth full moon of the year. Loy Krathong Day started in Sukhothai many years ago. I went to the river to float my krathong. The kratong was made of flowers, joss sticks, and a candle. The base of krathongs are made of banana leaves or paper. My krathong looked like a lotus flower.Today is Loy Krathong Day. My parents and I went to float my krathong in the river. When I floated it, it looked like a floating lamp. After that, I lit fireworks. Now, I feel very happy and had a lot of fun


Dendanai Photi No.10 Sec.6201 Id.1500204050

แหล่งที่มา
http://www.at-bangkok.com/articles_loikrathong.php

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: